What ingredients must you get this to Crispy Baked Zucchini Chips?
- essential olive oil
- Mozzarella dairy product
- garlic clove powder
Steps to make baked parmesan zucchini chips?
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Wash the zucchini, peel if you’d like (I favor unpeeled zucchini with this recipe).
- Cut zucchini into 5 mm thick models. Use a mandolin slicer or perhaps a sharp knife to chop them.
- Inside a bowl combine the salt, pepper, garlic clove powder, paprika and essential olive oil.
- Add some zucchini models and toss to evenly coat in seasoning.
- Prepare two cookie baking sheets.
- You are able to cover the baking sheets with parchment paper, aluminum foil or simply spray generously with cooking spray, so that they don’t stick. Line zucchini models on 2 baking sheets.
- Top zucchini with Mozzarella dairy product.
- Bake for 15-twenty minutes, until golden.