Blackberry Jam5 from 1 reviews
The simplest and finest no sugar added jam! Just two ingredients and it takes only ten minutes to create!
- Prep Time: ten minutes
- Total Time: ten minutes
- Yield: 2 1 x
- Category: Side Dish
- 1 cup blackberries
- 2 tablespoons of chia seeds
- 1/8 cup water
- Heat a little saucepan over medium heat
- Add blackberries and water towards the saucepan
- Let prepare for 5-10 minutes then mash having a fork
- Add chia seeds in to the saucepan and blend in
- Let prepare for five more minutes
- Remove from pan and store inside a glass jar
You Could Also LIKEI can’t wait to do this out! I really like simple and easy , healthy and I’m wishing to develop a great berry garden next summer time (fingers entered, I've got a black thumb!) so this is an ideal method to make use of the berries without adding sugar!
congratulations ON FINALLY LAUNCHING Your Site, BTW! I truly enjoy your instagram posts and it’s awesome to determine you expanding in to the dunia ngeblog too! are you currently thinking about adding an e-mail e-newsletter later on?
That'll be so amazing if you’re in a position to increase your own garden!! I’m wishing so that you can perform the same!! You will find I'm!! Hopefully within the next couple of days it will likely be up and available!! Anything you’d want to see it have inside it??