Tomato & Cucumber SaladTotal Time: fifteen minutes
This quick summer time salad recipe all comes together within a few minutes, with ripe cherry tomato plants, cucumber, red onion, oregano, and feta cheese.
- 8 ounces (1 pint) cherry tomato plants, halved or quartered
- 1 medium seedless cucumber, sliced and quartered
- 1/4 red onion, diced or very thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh oregano
- two tablespoons essential olive oil
- 1 tablespoon dark wine vinegar
- salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 2 ounces (1/4 cup) feta cheese, crumbled
- Combine cherry tomato plants, cucumber, red onion, and oregano inside a serving bowl. Pour over essential olive oil and dark wine vinegar, lightly toss to coat and evenly distribute ingredients. Season to taste with pepper and salt sprinkle with feta cheese.
- Refrigerate until prepared to serve. Salad could keep for approximately a couple of days, although it does have a tendency to get waterier the more it sits.